We hope that you are excited by all the possibilities that WE Membership brings.
Here is everything you need to know:
Join the WE community
- and get in touch with more than 300 certified Members and associations worldwide to exchange ideas, develop clients, find the best supplier or just say hello.
Be EU Represented
- WE keeps Members up to date on the development of EU legislation and through effective communication and engagement in the political decision-making processes, seeks to influence the drafting of directives affecting the industry on behalf of and in the best interest of its Members.
Participate to exclusive High Quality Training Programmes
- WE ensures that its Member companies produce safe, high-quality products and strictly adhere to European directives and regulatory and legislative requirements.
Contribute to the industry decisions
- WE encourages open, lively and collaborative committees. By becoming a Member your voice will be heard in the decision-making process of WE.
Receive Members’ quality enhancement support
- WE has developed The Code of Good Hygienic Practice, a self-regulatory instrument for the benefit of consumer protection, dedicated to supporting Members in enhancing the quality of their products and services through education, information and support.
Attend the Annual Convention & Trade show
- Each year WE hosts an event where Members and non-members meet each other with spectacular sales success for exhibitors. A great opportunity to meet fellow Members, potential customers and industry colleagues to gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, products, and resources in the water dispenser industry.
- Privileged and secure access to some web pages, with specific information directly related to the business, training, international legislation, technical and crisis manuals, directories, etc.
Membership of WE provides the privilege and opportunity to use the WE logo, certifying the Member’s compliance with the water dispenser industry’s highest standards.